This is a brief outline of the requirements to achieve this promotion. A more detailed curriculum is available at our school.
All testing candidates are responsible for demonstrating any and all previous material learned. Promotional Belt Exams are cumulative in nature.
· Student Creed
Technical Skills (First Stripe)
All Previous Skills in addition to:
1) Combinations consist of two or more techniques that show clear examples of attacking ones opponent.
2) The instructor will randomly choose the combinations to be demonstrated.
3) A minimum of five (5) and a maximum of ten (10) combinations will be demonstrated.
15 Second Kicking Drill (with all basic kicks)
Advanced Kicks (Second Stripe)
All Previous Kicks in addition to:
· Double Back Side Kick
· Double Side Kick, Round House Kick
· Double Round House Kick, Side Kick
· Back Spin Kick, Round House Kick
· Hook Kick, Round House Kick
· Jumping Back Spin Kick
Punch, Palm Strike, Knife Hand,
Ax Kick, Back Spin Kick, Back Side Kick
One-Step Sparing (10) / Self-Defense (10)
Left / Right / Back